State of the art Environmental Management Standard
With the increases in global trading and of course global warming, environmental management systems to ISO 14001 have never been more important to businesses of all sizes and types. Would your business benefit from?
- green credentials and image;
- cost reduction;
- no barriers to tendering for local, regional, national or international tenders;
- purchaser confidence;
- reduced business risk and insurance premiums;
- opening of trade barriers;
- competitive edge;
- improved bottom line through greater efficiency;
- compliance to legislation, and
- continual improvement.
We will work with your team to
- develop an environmental policy statement;
- identify the significant aspects and impacts on the environment from the business activities;
- reduce your risk by implementing operational controls where needed;
- develop a register of legislative & other requirements;
- help you with processes and procedures;
- setting improvement objectives and monitoring techniques and
- audit and review your system and prepare you for the certification assessment.
We will also be there to support you with the external certification assessment of your system and if you wish, with ongoing assistance using our ‘Virtual Systems Manager’ VSM service.
For more information or advice contact us T- 01325 788352 M- 07791 425011 E- email@example.com
ISO Systems UK